love numerology chart related
By taking into account the life path numbers of two separate individuals, numerology compatibility aims to discern the longevity and success of a shared pairing.
Calculate the Life Path Number
Numerology itself is defined as the study of numbers, their relevance to society and to an individual’s existence as a whole. At first, early mathematicians embraced the concept of the sacred meaning of numbers, but in recent times this concept has fallen out of favor with the scientific community.
However, the esoteric community still embraces the concept of scared numbers. When it comes to numerology compatibility, it becomes a question of meshing one’s personality number with that of another. To do this, it’s essential to calculate each individual’s life path number.
To calculate the life path number, take a look at the following chart. Note that A, J, S are all ‘one’; B, K, T are all ‘two’ etc.
Now it’s time to do the math. For example, if the name is John Daley Smith, then the math looks like this:
John: 1+6+8+5= 20
Daley: 4+1+3+7= 15
Smith: 1+4+9+2+8= 24
The next step is to add 20+15+24. This equals 59. Nearly all numbers in numerology are ‘broken down’ to a single-digit number, so add 5+9 to equal 14, and then 1+4 to equal 5. This is the life path number for this particular name. Note that the only numbers in numerology that are not broken down are the master numbers of 11, 22, and in some circles, 33.
The Characteristics of Each Number
Now that the life path number has been established, it’s time to take a look at the general characteristics associated with each number in order to compare how a given pair of individuals might get along.
- One: Ones are ambitious, independent and self-sufficient. They tend to be leaders that relish the opportunity to be ‘in charge’.
- Two: Twos are supportive, diplomatic and analytical individuals that do best when paired up with another.
- Three: Enthusiastic, fun loving and optimistic is the best way to characterize a three.
- Four: Fours tend to be practical, traditional and serious. They respond best when a strong foundation is present.
- Five: Fives are adventurous, mercurial and enjoy the sensual or tactile experiences in life.
- Six: The six individual tends to be responsible, cautious and domestic in personality.
- Seven: Sevens are spiritual, enjoy a good mystery and can be a bit eccentric from time to time.
- Eight: Eights are money-oriented, decisive and authoritative. On the downside, they can sometimes come across as a bit stern.
- Nine: The multi-talented nine takes a global world view of life and is quite compassionate when dealing with others.
- Eleven: Eleven is considered a master number, so it is thought to be ‘enlightened’. Even so, while it does resonate with the lower vibration of the two, it can still be a bit intense and high strung.
- Twenty-two: Twenty-two is another master number that provides the individual with a goal-oriented point of view. These folks tend to be globally inspired planners that incorporate the steadiness of the four vibration and couple it with a world view.
Who Gets Along: Numerology Compatibility
To use the chart below, first calculate the names’ life path number. From there, note that the chart contains some empty spaces (specifically, in the Neutral column). This means that these individuals have strong responses to people (they either love or hate), and have no ‘neutrality’.
To clarify this chart a bit further, let’s take one as an example. Ones are a natural fit with fellow ones, fives and sevens. Why is this so?
To begin, ones are leaders that are independent and because of this, they are naturally compatible with adventurous-loving fives. They also enjoy the company of sevens because sevens tend to be bit eccentric, equally happy leading the crowd or doing their own thing alone.
Numbers that present more of a challenge to the one are two, four and six. Studying the characteristics of these numbers reveals why this is so. Twos like to partner up. Fours are practical and serious. Six tends to be domestic. All of these ‘partnering’ characteristics can ruffle the feathers of the solo-flying one. Thus, compromise, when it comes to these specific numbers, becomes necessary.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line with numerology compatibility is that no partnership is doomed. Instead, knowing the characteristics of each life path number allows the individual to know which partnerships may go smoothly and which may require a bit more work. From there, a person is able to turn a more knowledgeable eye on key partnerships and bring a wider view to relationships in general>.
Numerology and the Birthday number, one of the core numbers in your numerology chart | Decoz.com with numerology chart date of birth
numerology chart date of birth related
THE BIRTH DAY NUMBERS
The day you were born bears great significance in understanding who you are and where your talents lie. The day of birth indicates some special talent you possess. It is a gift that will help you along your life’s path. Your day of birth is one of your five core numbers in a numerology chart, but perhaps the most finite in that it reveals a specific ability that you possess to a marked degree.
Your Birth Day number is the number of the day you were born, and is examined as both a single and a double-digit number. The reason for numerology’s two fold way of looking at the number is that a double-digit Birth Day number suggests you possess additional characteristics not directly revealed by the single-digit number. For example, a person born on day 15 can be said to have a 6 Birth Day number, but the double digits, the 1 and the 5, suggest other abilities and character traits not revealed by the 6 alone. The 15 brings very different underlying talents to the 6 than does the 24, which is derived from the 2 and the 4 – also a , but is quite different in nature. This is particularly important when understanding the Birth Day number.
In our numerology chart, the star-shaped symbol represents many of the numbers derived from your date of birth. In the example we are using, the person was born March 23, 1987. You will see the date in the horizontal bar in the center. The diamond shaped center part of the numerology chart shows the day of birth. The numbers in the triangles above and below the center bar show Pinnacle Cycles and Challenges respectively. We will talk about those later. The blue circle floating on the left is the symbol for the Life Path – in this case a 6 based on 15.
See a list of Birth Day numbers below or Continue with the Challenges
find the numerology of your name related
Your Personality number often serves as a censoring device, both in terms of what you send out, as well as what you allow to approach. It lists the characteristics you project and indicates how others are most likely to perceive you before getting to know you well, and so by learning about your Personality Number you can get insight of how others view you. It discriminates in the kinds of people and information you let enter your heart and mind, and it is those aspects that you feel comfortable sharing with people at the outset of a relationship.
Personality Number is one of the five core numbers that include your Life Path Number, Heart’s Desire (aka Soul Urge) , Day Number (the day you were born on), and Expression (aka Destiny) Number.
Your Personality number is derived from the consonants of your full name at birth.
How To Calculate – Personality Number
Each letter in your name is given a single digit number, based on the chart below.
I have just updated the calculator to your right, to help you figure out (or double check) not only your Personality number, but also your Expression/Destiny, and Heart’s Desire/Soul Urge numbers. Please let me know if you think it’s throwing incorrect results for your name : )
In the case of your Personality Number, we are only interested in the consonants of your full birth name.
What about the letter Y? The letter Y is a bit tricky to use. Sometimes it is considered a vowel and at other times a consonant, depending on how it is used and how it sounds within the name.
When to use the letter ‘Y’ as a VOWEL
- when Y serves as a vowel and sounds like a vowel , or when Y is the only vowel in the syllable (Mary, Carolyn, Betty)
- When Y precedes another vowel in a syllable and provides the vowel sound (Bryan, Wyatt)
When to use letter ‘Y’ as a CONSONANT
- when Y follows another vowel, and it doesn’t provide for a separate vowel sound (Murray, Hayley)
- when the syllable already has another vowel (except when Y precedes another vowel in a syllable and provides the vowel sound)
- when the Y is used in place of a J sound ( Yamaha, Toyota, Yoda)
To calculate your Personality number, assign each consonant of your name a number from the above chart. Do this separately for your First Name, Middle Name (if you have one), and Last Name (Surname). For each of your names add the numbers up separately, reducing them down to a single digit value. When you have the numbers for each of your names, add these up and again reduce to a single digit to come up with your Personality Number. If at any time in your calculations you encounter a master number (11,22, or 33) do not reduce it any further.
Example Calculation 1: John Winston Lennon
John Lennon’s Personality Number = 5 + 9 + 9 = 23 = 5
Example Calculation 2: Oprah Gail Winfrey
Oprah Winfreys’s Personality Number = 6 + 1 + 5 = 12 = 3
Note that I have used the ‘Y’ in Winfrey as a consonant.
You might find other charts showing different perspective numbers assigned to each letter. The methods on this website and in the readings I provide are based on Pythagorean numerology system which uses numbers 1 to 9. Chaldean numerology system follows a slightly different system using only numbers 1 to 8 (more to come on this topic at a later date)
Click on the numbers below to read a summary of both the positive and negative traits assigned to each number. Please note that the definitions below are specific to the actual numbers (1 to 9, 11, 22 and 33). If you would like to know how these numbers are interpreted within the context of your numerological chart, please visit the following page for a free numerology reading – http://www.mymoana.com
| | | | | | | | | | |
free numerology compatibility calculator begin
Numerology Love Test
* Free Numerology reveals the Numerology meaning of the number 6. Is it really meant 2 be? Look into the potential of your relationship with our free Numerology Compatibility lookup tool!. Test Your Relationships – Use our Extended Love Compatibility Calculator with Relation to the Numerology . Your Birthday Numbers Enter your birthday (MM/DD/YYYY) and find out your karmic number, life path, challenge, pinnacle numbers and more. Astrology , Horoscopes, Death Test , Gemology, Numerology, Love test , love astrology , Dream Analysis, Indian & Chinese Astrology , love , Death, Palm Reading. These love tests and personality quizzes help you with your love , romance and relationship issues. Your primary lovetest compatibility calculator. How does Numerology Compatibility Test work? Numerology based love compatibility test is based on the following numbers – Life path number, destiny number, birthday. True Love Compatibility The Soulmate Synergy™ Numerology Love Calculator is the most soul-level, illuminating, relationship compatibility report you will find!. free love tests & quizzes using numerology comparing up to 5 romantic relationships. Use real data to calculate you name and birthday with numerology . Love calculators and love compatibility. Find out quickly what your numbers reveal about you.
* True Love Compatibility The Soulmate Synergy™ Numerology Love Calculator is the most soul-level, illuminating, relationship compatibility report you will find!. free love tests & quizzes using numerology comparing up to 5 romantic relationships. How does Numerology Compatibility Test work? Numerology based love compatibility test is based on the following numbers – Life path number, destiny number, birthday. Use real data to calculate you name and birthday with numerology . Love calculators and love compatibility. Find out quickly what your numbers reveal about you. Is it really meant 2 be? Look into the potential of your relationship with our free Numerology Compatibility lookup tool!. Your Birthday Numbers Enter your birthday (MM/DD/YYYY) and find out your karmic number, life path, challenge, pinnacle numbers and more. Test Your Relationships – Use our Extended Love Compatibility Calculator with Relation to the Numerology . These love tests and personality quizzes help you with your love , romance and relationship issues. Your primary lovetest compatibility calculator. Astrology , Horoscopes, Death Test , Gemology, Numerology, Love test , love astrology , Dream Analysis, Indian & Chinese Astrology , love , Death, Palm Reading. Free Numerology reveals the Numerology meaning of the number 6.
Boron Ore Extraction:
Clash Of Clans Pekka Level 8:
love number compatibility related
How many of you have checked your love horoscopes for today? And let me guess, how many of you have also checked your partner’s? C’mon now. Be honest. You are looking for any little tidbit of information to help you ensure your romantic destiny today is on track, no? Of course you have. That’s why you’re here. Today we are going to look at love compatibility from a numerology perspective. Just like you check your compatibility from the perspective of the zodiac, so too can you check it with numerology. And numerology doesn’t change day by day like your horoscope does, particularly when it comes to your life path number. So this is what we are going to look at today, a relationship compatibility check by your life path number. Sound complicated? Not at all. So let’s get to it!
Related: Article: Calculating and Reading Your Life Path Number
What is a Life Path Number?
Simply put, your life path number is a number in numerology that is used to predict your karmic destiny or, life path. It functions very similarly to your zodiac sign, in the sense that you use your birthdate to come up with your life path number. And, like the zodiac signs, certain numbers are more compatible with others when it comes to love. It’s very easy to figure out, and you don’t need to be a math Einstein either. Just use our Life Path Calculator
Now let’s see where your relationship compatibility stands!
Life Path 1
You are a born leader and highly intuitive and do well with other ‘odd’ numbers such as 3 and 5.
* Life path 3′s are good for you because they are pretty happy go lucky and can get along with almost everyone.
* Life path 5′s are just lucky in general, and will add some fun to your relationship.
* Other 1′s may be a little too headstrong for you, and 8′s are definitely going to irritate you as they will try and control everything. You can get along with the spiritually attuned 7′s as well, but you may not find yourself elevated the way you really need to be in love.
Life Path 2
Your best matches, dear 2, are the leaders in the 8′s and the humanitarians in the 9′s. You will do well with someone that is more business minded than you are, which is why an 8 would suit you so well.
* Life path 9′s will be a good match, but you may find them a little too aloof. You will probably get along with 4′s as well, but you will find they bore you to tears after a little while, and 7′s will give you the same struggles.
* A life path 1 would be very good for you, but only if you are able to accept each other’s differences.
* Try to stay away from the 5′s of the world. As fun as they are, their irresponsibility and indulgences will be a little too much fun for you when you are trying to get serious.
Life Path 3
You are so social that the people you love the most are the 5′s and the 7′s of the world.
* 5′s are great for this, and you will balance out the 5 a bit as well. 7′s will add an air of appreciation and depth to your life.
* If there are 2 numbers in fact that are exceptionally harmonious together, it would be the compromising 3′s with the truth telling 7′s.
* 4′s will give you a good life, but they will bore you.
* The leadership of the 8′s will attract you, however you will not be able to handle their ever present need for perfection and control.
Life Path 4
The 4′s of the world are the ones that everyone can count on. When your tire goes flat, I bet you call one of the 4′s in your life.
* Life path 5′s will not match well with a 4, and neither will the undisciplined 3′s. You need someone grounded and rooted.
* This makes you an ideal match for an 8 or a 1, as their leadership and your groundedness could even reap monetary abundance together. This will be a good home life no doubt.
* If you start a family with a 6, you will probably have plenty of children. You want to stay away from 9′s, as their need to travel and heal the world will clash with your need to stay rooted in one place.
Life Path 5
You are never one to complain about how many partners or potential suitors you have, but settling with one is a bit of a test for you, no?
* You could use some control and leadership from the 8′s and the 1′s of the world, however the truth telling 7 is probably your best match. Be careful with the 8′s, if you don’t give them your all, they will walk.
* There is a general rule that two of the same life path numbers will not be compatible, but pairing two 5′s together would be the one exception. That will be a very fun, and very passionate match indeed.
Life Path 6
If you are a life path 6, you probably wonder what all of the fuss about compatibility is about, because you probably get along well with…everyone.
* Life path 2′s will be your best match, as they love to be partnered with peaceful people like you. The gentleness of the 2′s will keep your approach to life soft.
* Your next bet would be life path 8′s and then 1′s. The leadership and control of the 8′s will help you get everything done that you need.
* The 5′s might be a little too scattered for you, and 3′s will drive you batty with their occasional flightiness, but as a 6, you are the peacekeeper and will find a way to make it work with everyone.
Life Path 7
This is the number to look for if you are wanting to get married and stay married, but if you are seeking a 7 on marriage potential only, be careful what you wish for. This is the number that is the most committed of them all, and you certainly are not short on who your potential partners could be.
* You are best matched with a 3 who can inject a little bit of fun into your life, and 5′s also for the same reason. You will be challenged by them, and they by you.
* 2′s you will find too superficial, and 8′s you might find too controlling or materialistic. That’s not to say you won’t get along, but 7’s are natural philosophers and the long term haul with money oriented folks like 2’s and 8’s isn’t the best forecast.
Life Path 8
You are not happy unless you are the leader of the pack, 8, and controlling….everything around you. So you will need a number that prefers living on the submissive side of things if you are looking for a long term commitment.
* 5′s are your type if you want a fling, but their flakiness and need for freedom will weigh on you. As will your controlling nature on them. But that could be good for them if you are able to convince them, which you are.
* The 2′s are good matches because you both will enjoy collecting and having pretty things around, and the 6 will do whatever you need to make you happy which is exactly what you are looking for anyway
* Life path 4 is a very solid match for you as well, as it is a multiple of your number in itself and you already share many of the same success oriented qualities.
Life Path 9
You are the humanitarian of the pack my friend, 9, and so you will have the most trouble finding love compatibility in numerology. Why? You don’t just like to be alone, you prefer it, and this can make for a difficult relationship!
* Life path 6′s will make for a harmonious life together, and will share many of your same goals.
* The 7’s of the world are truth seekers that cut the bull like you do, and you will enjoy this common ground together.
* The sensitivity and intuitiveness of the 2′s will also serve your highest Self, and could also help you make a little extra bank.
Related Article: Use Your Life Path Number to Find Your Next Career
Numerology is not as cut and dry as astrology can be, and so if you read your life path and found out that your mate has a life path that is way off your destiny, don’t worry. Nothing is off your destiny. You are doing exactly what you are meant to be doing right now, and so is your partner. This is simply one of many pieces of your karmic puzzle. Calculate your life path number now. Then, take our love compatibility test to see how your zodiac signs pair bond together. And report back!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
Articles you might also be interested in:
calculation of numerology for name related
Every name has a number, a meaning and a frequency. The sound effect of name produces certain patterns, expectations and meaning.
First name of person determines his / her personality, desire and thought process and surname indicates personal characteristics and heredity influence of the family. The combination of first and surname that means full name makes the destiny and is the most important one to consider for name meaning.
Your numerology name number determines whether your life is peaceful, successful and full or not. It indicates that the type of people you attract and the quality of person associate with you. It also indicates the nature of the experience you face, the kind of life you spend and opportunity and threats comes in your life.
Numerology numbers from your birth date and name could be different. Birth number is given more importance than Name number and it is advisable in numerology that you choose a name that is in harmony with your birth number except for birth number 4 and 8.
Numerological Name Changes
Since one does not have any control on birth number, it is advisable in numerology that you choose a name that is in harmony with your birth number except for birth number 4 and 8.
You might have observed that many names are spelled differently by adding extra characters to make the name number numerologically suitable. This quite common for movie names these days.
The name change has implications in life so if you are considering for a name change, consult a trusted astrologer who can suggest you changes after considering your numbers and birth chart.
free astrology numerology begin
Welcome to Astrology-Numerology.com! Whether this is a first time look into astrology and numerology or you’re a serious novice student, these pages should be just right for you. This is a unique site providing a multitude of easy to understand and very informative astrology and numerology readings and explanations. All of the content remains free for your enjoyment.This site doesn’t share or use your email address or any other information provided by you or your computer for any purpose other than to answer queries and/or provide requested reports. You can browse to your heart’s content without worry.This is an index in that it links up to all of the astrology pages. But it is the home page for lots of intersting astrology content. Starting with some astrology key words to remember, it moves into a discussion on the astrology element – earth, fire, air, and water. Next comes the modes of activity – cardinal, mutable, fixed, AKA the quadruplicities. Then comes a nice astrology cheat sheet on the planet and sign symbols, followed by discussions on the great astrology ages, the influence of the hemispheres, Chiron, the lunar nodes, and retrograde planets. As the title implies, this page provides a reading for the Sun, the Moon, and the planets in each of the 12 astrology signs. Know your Sun sign? Sure. But what about your Venus, Moon, and Saturn? Find them here and enjoy.In astrology, when two planets form an aspect together, the influence of each is hightened and enhanced. Learn the potential of planets in aspects on this special page. Also find help calculating astrology natal chart asepcts, followed by information on the major astrology aspect configurations such as the Cross, the T-square, Grand Trine, and Yod. Finally, the page offers discussion on transiting aspects.Read about the placement of the Sun, the Moon, and all of the plaents in your horosocpe. Learn about the part of your life influenced by these placements.This page gets to the heart of reading the horoscope as it discusses the sign on the cusp of the ascendant, and the eleven house cusps that follow. Learn how your rising sign may say more about your personality than any of the planets, or even the Sun and Moon.This unique page couples all 144 possible combinations of Sun and Moon signs in a nutshell reading you will find very interesting.This page takes an extensive look at relationships, and covers the astrology synastry fromr all directions. Be prepared to stay a while!A handy numerology start page linking to all of the numerology topics. This page is also key for the extensive introductory explanations. Next a key word page showing the positive and negative traits of all of the numbers. Then comes readings for every day of any calendar month, followed by my thoughts on master numbers, and articles on naming a baby or changing a name. Finally, there is an interesting essay on the US Presidents and their life path numbers.As the world learns that knowing your life path number is every bit as intresting as knowing your Sun sign in astrology, the numerology life path number page has become our most popular page. Here you’ll find a extensive reading on each life path number.So much about numerology centers on the name that you were given at birth by your parents; your FULL birth name. This page covers the topics in detail. Learn about your destiny number, your soul urge and inner dream numbers. Next read about the special traits and karmic lessons that may show in your birth name, followed by the progression of the essences of the name. Finally, the section on the planes of expression reveals even more.Cycles help us understand what is happening in our lives and look ahead to build forecasts. This page discusses personal years, life path periods, pinnacles and challenges. Mini readings are provided for each of these for understanding.This page is designed to help you find and/or help you understand your partner in numerology terms. Mini readings hint at possible outcomes of the numbers combined in a relationship.
by Michael McClain
The contents of this site is truly the equivalent of several free astrology and numerology textbooks online. Below find info on the
key astrology and
The twelve houses of the astrology chart define 12 areas of our life. The beginning of each of the houses is called the cusp. Each house has what is called a natural sign and natural ruling planet. This is the sign and planet which is associated with that house in the natural chart beginning with Aries and endingin with Pisces.
visit my new site construction for Habitat for Humanity.
key numerology pages. We hope to show you that astrology and numerology can be easy and fun. Write your own horoscope or numerology reading! The tools are certainly here. The site is provided for your personal use to gain insight into some of the elementary and essential elements of astrology, the horoscope, and numerology.
The site is divided into two sections, each having its own index page. Many of the basics are explained in some detail on the pages that follow, but if you have a question that is not addressed, get confused, or have any sort of comment, please let me know. I hope you will bookmark this page. If you like what you find here, please tell your friends.
Your Host, Michael McClain
Choose your index and enjoy:
© Michael McClain 1996-2015. Rights reserved..